Please read these Terms and Conditions before you make any purchases. We ask that you do not make any purchase if you do not understand or if you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions. Before confirmation of purchase from this site you will be asked if you agree to, and have read and understood, these Terms and Conditions. Once agreed, you will be legally bound to these conditions and there will be no route of appeal. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. Terms and Conditions contents: A – Definitions B – General Terms and Conditions of sale
- Availability of Exclusive Number
- The Order Process
- Cancellation and Refunds
C – General Provisions
- Governing Law/Jurisdictional Issues
- Alterations to Terms and Conditions
- Third Parties
- Contacting Us
A – Definitions:
‘Us’, ‘We’, or ‘Our’ refers to Exclusive Numbers and it’s business
‘PAC’ or ‘Porting Authority Code’ – this is a unique number provided by a network company, which allows the transfer of a mobile number to another network operator. It is usually 9 characters long and is in the format of 3 letters followed by 6 numbers.
‘SIM’ or ‘Subscriber Identity Module’ – this is essentially the microchip which is popularly known as a SIM card, and is needed in each mobile handset to allow connection to a network.
B – General Terms and Conditions of sale:
B.1. Availability of Exclusive Number
- B.1.1 Exclusive Numbers reserve the right at any time, to remove an Exclusive Number from the website, from sale, or disallow sale, for any reason, immediately and without notice or explanation.
- B.1.2 Only when an Exclusive Number is showing the full 11 digits for sale, will that specific and exact number be offered for sale.
- B.1.3 All Exclusive Numbers are subject to availability. Where a number that has been requested becomes unavailable, we will attempt to take the necessary steps to make you aware of the situation at hand, and will do our best to provide you with an alternative option. Monies will be refunded if we cannot contact you within 7 days of receipt of your order, and the reason being due to an unavailable number.
B.2. The Order Process
- B.2.1 Once you have decided you would like to order an Exclusive Number, you should follow the appropriate links to purchase. You will be redirected to the ordering page, where a link to our Terms and Conditions will be available. It is extremely important that you make use of the link, read carefully the conditions, and agree to them. An order will not be confirmed until the Terms and Conditions have been acknowledged by yourself by clicking the relevant box.
- B.2.2 You may halt your order by clicking the ‘Cancel’ button at any point in the process, up until the payment details have been provided by yourself and confirmed.
- B.2.3 Card and debit card payments will be taken as soon as soon as the details have been authorised. An email will be sent to the email address provided by yourself, as soon as possible, after acknowledgement of authorisation of payment.
- B.2.3 Orders cannot be cancelled once payment has been authorised.
- B.2.4 Once we have accepted your order, and payment has been authorised, a legally binding contract is formed. It is at this point, that our service is initiated (according to the Consumer Protection Regulations 2000).
- B.2.5 Without exception, by completing the order process and providing payment details, you automatically agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions. This is the case in all circumstances, with no exemptions. It is at your own fault if you have read these Terms and Conditions in their entirety or not, and whether you have agreed to them with intent or not.
- B.3.1 By purchasing an Exclusive Number from our website, you declare that; a) ALL information provided is accurate and true; b) you, yourself are the registered cardholder of the payment method; and c) you are 18 years old or over
- B.3.2. All payments must be deposited into our account within 7 days of the date of purchase. Any payments outside of this date will be cancelled automatically, without the need to notify you.
- B.3.3 Exclusive Numbers are not responsible in any shape or form for any problems encountered with any features of the payment process.
- B.3.4 To ensure no fraudulent activity has taken place, we reserve the right to withdraw our services for any given duration, until we are sure we have full authorisation and no likely fraud will occur. In such situations, orders will be cancelled automatically, with no liability to us.
- B.3.5 Until all payment is paid in full and completely cleared, there will be no release of the Exclusive Number, as it remains as our possession.
- B.3.6 We are not liable or responsible in any circumstances, for any relation to fraudulent or unauthorised activity relating to any payment method used. All details submitted are at your own risk.
- B.4.1 We do not accept any other currency apart from British Pounds (£) Sterling.
- B.4.2 A continuous effort is made to ensure prices quoted are up to date, accurate and mistake free, however in the event of any origin of error, we are not to be held liable without exception, to provide you with the Exclusive Number at the price stated.
- B.4.3 We reserve the right to alter prices of any product at our discretion, without explanation or notification.
B.5. Cancellation and Refunds
- B.5.1 As mentioned in clause B.2.4, our service begins, once payment has been made and cleared. There is no right to cancel after this point.
- B.5.2 Once your Exclusive Number is connected to your SIM card, after all relevant steps for transfer of number is complete, we hold no responsibility of any problems. It is at this point, that your Network Service Provider will be responsible.
- B.5.3 In circumstances where a refund has been entitled, monies will be refunded using the original payment method usually. However, we reserve the right to refund monies in whichever way is most practical to us.
- B.5.4 We hold all rights to cancel any contract of sale between us and you at any time, with no explanation or notification necessary.
- B.5.5 In the circumstances of a sale deciding to be cancelled, we will do our best to attempt to contact you in the first instance, to inform you of our decision. Please note, our decision is final. Monies will be refunded in such cases, in relation to our Terms and Conditions.
- B.6.1 The use of an Exclusive Number is subject to cancellation by a Network Provider at any point, and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for such actions.
- B.6.2 We are not held responsible or liable to any faults whatsoever that occur after you have gained possession of your Exclusive Number.
- B.6.3 All Network Provider Services are completely dependent from us. Where features or services are incompatible with an Exclusive Number, we are not to be held responsible or liable.
- B.6.4 Our service and obligations to you will terminate and deemed fulfilled, once the Exclusive Number has been successfully connected onto a SIM card (either selected by you, and/or provided to you by the chosen Network). If we have decided to provide you with the actual SIM card with your Exclusive Number connected to it already, we shall be deemed to have completed our service and obligations to you upon delivery and your receipt of the SIM card.
- B.6.5 We do not guarantee that all Exclusive Numbers sold by us will be permitted to transfer networks. It is your responsibility to check that your preferred Network Service Provider will accept the porting of the number, before making any purchase from us.
- B.6.6 It is not our responsibility, but yours, to pass on a PAC which we provide to you, to your preferred Network Service Provider, as soon as possible. (The majority of PAC expire approximately 30 days from the date of issue. Failure to relay the PAC information to the preferred Network Service Provider within the 30 days may result in loss of the Exclusive Number).
- B.6.7 An administration fee can be charged, at our discretion, if a replacement PAC is requested. Any payment due must be received and paid in full prior to us providing you with the replacement PAC.
- B.6.8 Deactivation of a line is not our responsibility. Please be aware that chargeable use of the line is necessary within certain time frames in order to keep the line active.
C – General Provisions
- C.1.1 There is no guarantee on our behalf that our site and it’s content, will be error-free
- C.1.2 In particular, we deny all liability in association with incompatibility of the site with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links.
- C.1.3 We have no direct or indirect affiliation with any parties outside of Exclusive Numbers.
- C.1.4 We will not be held responsible for any form of loss or damage, costs or expenses, whatsoever, whatever the cause, which are in connection with the use of your Exclusive Number.
- C.1.5 You must be aware with and comply with all relevant regulations and legislations, including obtaining all necessary customs or permits, to purchase from us. We take no responsibility or liability in regards to the import and export of your purchase.
C.2. Governing Law/Jurisdictional Issues
- C.2.1 The Site and content is controlled and operated by Exclusive Numbers Limited (UK). We make no indication or guarantee that our site is of appropriate use outside of the United Kingdom.
- C.2.2 Access of our site from outside the United Kingdom, is your responsibility. You must comply with the country’s regulations and laws from which you are accessing the site. You may not export any of the content accessible through our site in violation of applicable export laws and regulations.
- C.2.3 These Terms and Conditions shall as a whole, be interpreted and understood in accordance with the English law and English courts, who will have complete jurisdiction to resolve any disputes.
C.3. Alterations to Terms and Conditions
- C.3.1 We reserve the right, fully and at our discretion, to modify any part of these Terms and Conditions, at any time. It is your responsibility as the consumer of our products, to check whether changes have been made.
- C.3.2 By continuous use of our site by you, after any alterations have been made by us, indicates that you are aware and have accepted any such changes.
- C.3.3 If you are not willing to accept any changes, you must immediately cease use of our site and it’s services.
- C.4.1 The rights under these Terms and Conditions are personal to you. They may not be allocated to any other third parties under any circumstances.
- C.4.2 These Terms and Conditions make up the entire contract between Exclusive Numbers Limited and you pertaining to any form of use with our site.
- C.4.3 Failure of us to insist upon strict performance of any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute or be interpreted as a waiver of any right or provision.
- C.4.4 If any of the provisions (or parts thereof) contained in these Terms and Conditions are determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a Court of Law, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions (or parts thereof) contained herein.
- C.4.5 Exclusive Numbers Limited is regulated by The Office of Communication (Ofcom). Any subsequent changes that are made, we are not to be held liable for in any way.
C.5. Third Parties
- C.5.1 You acknowledge and agree that correspondence or business dealings with any third parties, including but not limited to, any found on or through our site or any of our services, are solely between you and such third parties with no responsibility or involvement on our part whatsoever.
- C.5.2 The responsibility for ensuring compliance with all applicable laws in connection with any such dealings or transactions shall be solely yours.
C.6. Contacting Us